3/28/15

AVOIDING BURNOUT


Lately I have been hearing about a lot of teachers experiencing burnout (myself not excluded). The author of this beautiful post is "right-on" and I am recommending it to all my colleagues:


12 Choices To Help You Step Back From Burnout, by Vicki Davis, Edutopia.org

Photo by Vicki Davis



Here are a few more resources on the subject: 

Staying Calm, by Anna Nichols

Combating Cortisol; the Stress Hormone, by Anna Nichols


I Can't Do This, by Anna Nichols



5 Ways You Are Making a Difference, by Patty Palmer


photo credit: http://teachoutsidethebox.com




                                         


7 Ways To Survive The Teacher Mom Struggle, Teach Outside The Box, by Brooke Brown










How To Avoid Teacher Burnout, by Michael Linsin, smartclassroommanagement.com




Why It's Okay To Feel Teacher Burnout, by Jennifer Borel, theartofed.com



Cassie Stephens, Art Teacherin' 101 Episode 24; World's Okayest Art Teacher"






No comments: